Thaney & Associates, CPAs is looking for a seasonal experienced accountant that has had experience in Public Accounting for the upcoming 2019 tax season. As our client list continues to grow, it’s necessary to build a team that will support the continued growth of our firm. We are looking for someone who can assist in preparing personal and/or corporate tax returns during tax season.
Expected dates of availability are December 7-April 19th.
We are looking for someone that is organized, resourceful, proactive, and accountable for their work, but can also:
- Resolve a wide range of accounting issues
- Demonstrate flexibility and creativity in solving problems
- Perform proactively and self-manage
- Clearly communicate directly
- Must be organized and meticulous
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Three or more years of experience in Public Accounting
- Experience with various Federal and State tax returns including individual, corporate, trust, estate, nonprofit and partnership
- Strong technology skills - Excel, Word, Outlook, and CCH Axcess software preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal